I enjoy mentoring writers and have willingly answered thousands of writing, formatting, and marketing questions for writers. Since I sometimes receive up to 100 a week, I can no longer justify the time it takes to respond to each e-mail I receive. If you have a writing, formatting, or marketing question, here is how to get an answer.
1. E-mail it to me with the subject line "For MuseLetter." Although I may not be able to acknowledge receipt, if I select it for inclusion in my free MuseLetter, Views From Your Muse, then you will see it answered there. Just add yourself to my e-mail list (using the form at the bottom of this page) and you will receive a free copy of each MuseLetter. I will publish about two or three a year, so I welcome your questions.
2. If you are a client (that is, I have evaluated a script for you), then please let me know, and I will try to answer your question.
4. Register for one of my online writing courses. In each of those classes, you can ask unlimited questions in the online chat sessions.
5. The first four options are free. If you want an answer now, then I will respond for a $25 fee. Simply email or mail it with your credit card number, expiration date, and stated authorization.Click here to ask Dave your question
6. If your question is long or you have more than one question, why not schedule some phone time with me.7. For formatting help, click here.